Ultimate Kit | Ford BA - FG
Look no further than our “Ultimate” kit to satisfy the demands of serious street and track enthusiasts.
Our 2-piece rotor and caliper design pushes the boundaries of extreme braking to achieve world class performance, with independently tested 100-0 km/h stopping distance less than 35m. Our 2-piece rotors with aluminium hat on the front, reduces unsprung weight while also offering better heat dissipation over a standard single piece cast iron rotor assembly.
The ultimate kit exceeds the V8 Supercar specifications in several parameters of overall braking capacity and maintains perfect braking balance under all driving conditions.
2 x 381x32mm, 2-piece, 24-slot front disc rotors2 x 356x28mm, 2-piece, 24-slot rear disc rotors
2 x Front Caliper mounts
2 x Rear Caliper mounts
1 x Set of bolts, washers and mounting hardware.
2 x 6 Piston front Caliper (painted)
2 x 4 Piston rear Caliper (painted)
2 x Set of front & rear brake pads
Why do I need to Upgrade?
If you have fitted a wheel/tyre package that has an effective diameter greater than standard, the brake effectiveness is reduced, the force required on the rotor to slow the car increases by approximately 8% per 50 mm increase in effective tyre diameter. This means the driver needs to push harder on the pedal to stop, and results in increased rotor and pad wear.
ABS, ESC/DSC or EBD can't help you under brake fade conditions, the OEM brake systems are designed exclusively for road use and tested to comply with ADR 31/01*
If you use your car for any track work, you'll be driving at much higher speeds with much less recovery time and braking many more times than the ADR test. The OEM brake system just isn't required or designed to cope with this.
If your vehicle has increased power and torque due to other modifications such as a Harrop supercharger, camshaft, intake and or exhaust upgrades; The faster you can accelerate, the less time you will have to decelerate.
- PLEASE SPECIFY MODEL VARIANT AT TIME OF PLACING ORDER TO ENSURE CORRECT PARTS ARE SUPPLIED
- A minimum of an 19” wheel diameter is required - Caliper sweep template is available above in the download tab to check specific fitments
- Vehicle model variant must be specified at time of order to ensure correct parts are supplied.
- Stainless steel braided brake lines are included as part of this kit.
- Calipers available in red, yellow, black, silver, orange or green.
- Custom slotting available for rotors at additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only
- *ADR 31/01 Prescribes a fade and recovery test, hot performance where the car is braked from a maximum of 120 to 60 km/h 15 times with 45 seconds between each brake application. The vehicle must then pass an ordinary performance test and achieve 75% of the initial cold test result.