HTV2300 | Ford | BA-FG Falcon
The Harrop HTV (Harrop Twin Vortices) supercharger system is a Roots-type supercharger manufactured utilising the latest Eaton TVS ™ rotating assembly. Built for a variety of engine configurations and high performance applications they deliver more power and efficiency for uncompromising high performance driving.
The Harrop HTV supercharger's design features patented four-lobe rotors with high-flow inlet and outlet ports that greatly enhance thermal efficiency, delivering higher volumetric capacity, and enable higher operating speeds. The HTV supercharger is capable of running with a high efficiency across a very wide operating range. The four-lobe rotors feature 160-degree twists, the higher helix angle of the rotors coupled with redesigned inlet and outlet ports, improve the HTV's air-handling characteristics without increasing the overall size of the unit.
The new Harrop HTV sets a new standard of supercharger performance and reaffirms Harrop and Eaton's leadership in the performance automotive market.
1 x Harrop HTV2300 (140ci/ rev – 2300cc/ rev) supercharger assembly using Eaton TVS™ rotors
1 x Intercooled manifold and drive assembly Harrop air to water intercooler kit
1 x All brackets, belts and tensioners
Optional Instillation & Custom tune package includes -
1 x Before dyno run
1 x Harrop Dual 68mm blade throttle body
1 x 2-BAR MAP Sensor
1 x Cold air intake air box assembly
1 x Walbro high flow in-tank fuel pump
8 x 63lb High performance fuel injectors
1 x Custom Dyno tune
1 x Labour to fit, tune and test
- *Please note: Power figures are estimates only and actual figure's may vary based on each specific vehicle.
- We recommend all vehicles coming to HPF for tuning run 98 Octane fuel. Please contact us if you have a need to use different fuel.
- Quoted power figures are approximate and calculated at the flywheel.
- Modifications such as this package require the vehicle to be in excellent mechanical order.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Final price may vary dependent on specific options chosen.
- Some automatic transmission models may require a cooler kit at additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.