VE 6.0LT | VFII / HSV LS3 | TVS2650
The Harrop FDFI (front drive - front inlet) supercharger kit offers the latest in supercharger technology, engineered here at Harrop HQ utilising the same Eaton TVS™ system as featured on the ZR1 Corvette and the ZL1 Camaro.
The traditional transfer shaft as seen in all previous Harrop supercharger kits has been removed to make the FDFI supercharger system much quieter while offering more efficient power delivery and having less serviceable parts. Although the supercharger drive shaft now runs through the FDFI’s inlet area, there is no compromise on performance of the system, as the inlet area has been made larger than previous HTV series superchargers.
Other upgrades to the FDFI supercharger include the latest in cooling systems, with the inclusion of the twin pass intercooler cores in the manifold, which reduces inlet air temperature at a faster rate without compromising cooling system efficiency, the inclusion of an improved intercooler water pump and shorter intercooler system routing which provides greater efficiency and a cleaner engine bay look.
Furthermore, exclusive to the Harrop FDFI supercharger kit is the Harrop FDFI OTR intake system, this system allows the supercharger to receive a direct feed of air from the front of the vehicle creating the opportunity for previously untapped supercharger potential.
TVS2650 Supercharger Kit Key Features
1x High efficiency 2650 front drive supercharger
1 x Harrop air to water intercooler kit
1 x All brackets, belts and tensioners
1 x Harrop OTR cold air induction kit
8 x High flow Injectors
- Utilising the latest in Eaton TVS technology with 170-degree twist lobes
- 25 percent more airflow at 18,000 RPM and 14 psi boost than R2300
- High-efficiency water to air integrated intercooler system
- 8PK pulley kit with optional HD tensioner upgrade kit and variable boost options available
- Integrated by-pass for improved driveability
- GM Factory and 102mm Aftermarket throttle body compatible
- Over-the-radiator cold air induction kit available for late model VE-VF platform
- Available as a head unit upgrade kit, engine kit or complete generic kit with all necessary ancillaries
- System requires a quality high flowing exhaust system.
- *Please note: Power figures are estimates only and actual figure's may vary based on each specific vehicle.
- We recommend all vehicles coming to HPF for tuning run 98 Octane fuel. Please contact us if you have a need to use different fuel.
- Quoted power figures are approximate and calculated at the flywheel.
- Modifications such as this package require the vehicle to be in excellent mechanical order.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Final price may vary dependent on specific options chosen.
- Some automatic transmission models may require a cooler kit at additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.