LSA | HSV | Gen - F | TVS2650
Harrop has expanded its existing range of Australian engineered and manufactured Supercharger Kits to include the largest, most-efficient rotating group ever produced by Eaton, the TVS2650. As a master distributor of Eaton Supercharger and Traction products, Harrop is proud to release the first Australian Supercharger system featuring TVS2650 technology to suit LS3, LS7 and LSA port shape engine combinations.
The TVS2650 Supercharger Kit is the ideal system for LSA vehicles who are pushing performance beyond the limits of the factory fitted TVS1900 supercharger. Having been extensively tested and developed for over two years using SAE standards, the R2650 is validated to OEM specifications and resets the performance potential for positive displacement supercharger technology. Each unit is then individually tested in-house on a dynamometer to ensure reliability and durability.
1x Gen-F LSA: FDFI TVS2650 Engine Kit
- Price listed is Supply Only. Please contact us for the fitted price.
- Kit excludes OTR/CAI, Injectors, Belt and SC Pulley - Belt length, Supercharger Pulley and Injectors are additional items to be defined at time of order.
- Belt length, Supercharger Pulley and Injectors are additional items to be defined at time of order.
- Vehicles with a Harrop LSA Air-Box can retain this cold air kit but will require customised intake tube plumbing from the MAF tube to throttle body.
- Utilising the latest in Eaton TVS technology with 170-degree twist lobes
- 25 percent more airflow at 18,000 RPM and 14 psi boost than R2300
- High-efficiency water to air integrated intercooler system
- Integrated by-pass for improved driveability
- GM Factory and 102mm Aftermarket throttle body compatible
- Available as an HSV Gen-F LSA engine kit to suit Harrop Over the Radiator
- *Please note: Power figures are estimates only and actual figure's may vary based on each specific vehicle.
- We recommend all vehicles coming to HPF for tuning run 98 Octane fuel. Please contact us if you have a need to use different fuel.
- Quoted power figures are approximate and calculated at the flywheel.
- Modifications such as this package require the vehicle to be in excellent mechanical order.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Final price may vary dependent on specific options chosen.
- Some automatic transmission models may require a cooler kit at additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.