VT-VZ V8 | HPF Head & Cam
The HPF Heads & Cam upgrade starts with our trained technician fitting a fitting a set of Higgins Race Heads CNC Ported Heads and a new high performance camshaft and valve spring package that has been carefully selected by one of our sales technicians to match your driving and vehicle requirements. After all the components are fitted we custom tune your vehicle’s ECU on the dyno utilizing the latest ECU tuning software to maximize power and torque.
We complete the upgrade process by testing your vehicle on the road to make final adjustments, optimizing you vehicles performance and drivability. This is all completed in approximately 2 days and at the end of this upgrade we will provided you with a dyno graph detailing the power & torque increase of your vehicle.
- 1 x Set of reconditioned Higgins CNC ported cylinder heads (changeover)
- 1 x HP-F performance camshaft. (Selected specific to customer requirements)
- 1 x HP-F performance matched valve springs
- 1 x HP-F heavy duty timing chain set
- 1 x Set of 16 Hydraulic Roller lifters
- 2 x MLS head gaskets
- 1 x Head bolt kit
- 1 x Crank bolt
L76 powered vehicles (VZ SS 6.0litre) or any model with displacement on demand technology (AFM) requires replacement Valley plate & lifter buckets to disable DOD. Add $380.
A worth while step above the cam only upgrade, better throttle response & economy, more torque & power! For those that want to leave no stone unturned.
- This package requires exhaust & intake upgrade.
- We recommend all vehicles coming to HPF for tuning run 98 Octane fuel. Please contact us if you have a need to use different fuel.
- *Power figures listed are estimated kilowatts at the flywheel based on results typically obtained by HPF on HPF’s dynos. Typically these are based of a manual vehicle with standard driveline and standard wheels and tyres. Actual power can vary based on each specific vehicle.
- Modifications such as this package require the vehicle to be in excellent mechanical order.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Some automatic transmission models may require a cooler kit at additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.