VE 6.0LT | VFII / HSV LS3 | Stroker Short Motor
The HPF Stroker engine package is a comprehensive upgrade that starts with our trained technicians designing and building you a new stroker engine package to 402ci (L77) or 416ci (LS3), once completed the new engine is fitted to your vehicle and we complete a custom tune your vehicle?s ECU on the dyno, utilizing the latest tuning software to maximize the power and torque of your new engine. We complete the upgrade process by testing your vehicle on the road to make final adjustments, optimizing you vehicles performance and driveability. This is all completed in approximately 10 days and at the end of this upgrade we will provide you with a dyno graph detailing the power & torque increase of your vehicle.
This package is for customers who want to keep stock appearance under the hood for a variety of reasons including insurance, law enforcement and factory service issues. Other than a slightly aggressive idle* it is impossible to tell the difference from a standard engine externally, except when you drive it of course if you are after a serious increase in torque then the G4S Stroker package might just be the upgrade for you!
8 x CP Bullet Pistons & Rings
1 x CompStar 4.00” stroke Crank
8 x CompStar H-beam conrods
1 x Main and big end Bearings
1 x Comp Cams' Camshaft
1 x LS7 Lifter set
1 x Lifter guides (4)
1 x Cloyes chain set
1 x ARP Cam bolts
1 x ARP Balancer bolt
1 x Oil pump
1 x Head studs
1 x Main studs
1 x Crankshaft windage tray suit stroker
1 x Full gasket and seal kit
1 x Machining & balancing
1 x Engine Assembly
Torque, its all about the torque. Effortless grunt, power everywhere with great manners and a stock look. A truly W427 crushing experience!
- This package requires exhaust & intake upgrade.
- We recommend all vehicles coming to HPF for tuning run 98 Octane fuel. Please contact us if you have a need to use different fuel.
- *Power figures listed are estimated kilowatts at the flywheel based on results typically obtained by HPF on HPF’s dynos. Typically these are based of a manual vehicle with standard driveline and standard wheels and tyres. Actual power can vary based on each specific vehicle.
- Modifications such as this package require the vehicle to be in excellent mechanical order.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Some automatic transmission models may require a cooler kit at additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.