VT-VZ V8 | HTV2300
The Harrop HTV range of superchargers are based on the latest Eaton TVS™ (Twin Vortices Series™) rotating assembly. The Harrop HTV supercharger’s design features patented four-lobe rotors with high-flow inlet and outlet ports that greatly enhance thermal efficiency, deliver higher volumetric capacity, and enable higher operating speeds.
The HTV supercharger is capable of running with a high efficiency across a wide operating range. The twin four-lobe rotors feature 160-degree helix. The higher helix angle of the rotors coupled with redesigned inlet and outlet ports, improves the HTV’s air-handling characteristics without increasing the overall size of the unit.
1 x Harrop HTV2300 (140ci/ rev – 2300cc/ rev) supercharger assembly using Eaton TVS™ rotorsIntercooled manifold and drive assembly
1 x Cable throttle boddy or Adaptor for fitment of throttle body (model dependant)
1 x Harrop air to water intercooler kit
1 x 6PK re wrap idler pulley
1 x All brackets, belts and tensioners
8 x High flow Injectors
- VT-VZ model compatible with LS1 or LS2 (Cable & ETC) must specify at time of order.
- VZ Hitachi models will require supply of original throttle body.
- Optional 8 rib pulley kit and Gilmer rear drive belt kit available.
- Pricing is inclusive G.S.T. and plus freight.
- The image is of a VZ LS1 Hitachi HTV2300 kit, this kit specifically requires customer supplied standard LS1 Hitachi throttle body for conversion into SC throttle snout.
- *Please note: Power figures are estimates only and actual figure's may vary based on each specific vehicle.
- We recommend all vehicles coming to HPF for tuning run 98 Octane fuel. Please contact us if you have a need to use different fuel.
- Quoted power figures are approximate and calculated at the flywheel, based on results with the 6.2 lt. LSA power plant at Harrop HQ dynomometer.
- Modifications such as this package require the vehicle to be in excellent mechanical order.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Final price may vary dependent on specific options chosen.
- Some automatic transmission models may require a cooler kit at additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.