70 SERIES 4.5L | STAGE 1 | 195kW
The Landcruiser 70 Series 4.5L Stage 1 upgrade starts with our trained technician replacing the restrictive factory Snorkel head with a larger 3.5" hi-flow Safari unit along with a 3" Stainless steel DPF/Catback back exhaust to also increase the engines breathing capabilities. We then fit a Process West SEPR8R Air Oil Seperator to capture oil mist entering your engines inlet manifold which can build up in your engines intake and cause a carbon build.
We complete the package by custom tuning your vehicles ECU on the dyno in real time utilizing the latest ECU tuning software to maximize power, torque and fuel efficiency and testing your vehicle on the road to make final adjustments, optimizing your vehicles performance and driveability. At the end of this upgrade we will provide you with a dyno graph comparing the before and after power & torque increase the upgrade has made to your vehicle.
Like all of our upgrade packages the Stage 1 package is modular in that it allows the customer to add to the package minimising the requirement to spend money twice when and if further upgrades are desired. We also always strive to bring you maximum performance with high quality components while still maintaining reliability and driveability.
1x Manta 3" DPF/Catback back exhaust
1x Process West Sepr8r Catch Can
1x Safari 3.5" Snorkel head
1 x Custom ECU - reprogram
1 x Before and after dyno graph
1 x Labour to fit, tune and test
- Clutch Industries 4-Terrain Ultimate ER2 Clutch kit - $1975 Installed
- NPC Heavy Duty Clutch Kit - $2350 Installed
"You never thought a diesel could be this good, much better throttle response, much improved power whilst keeping reliability as the primary focus"
- Important - Manual transmission vehicles will require a clutch upgrade to handle the additional torque.
- *Power figures listed are estimated kilowatts at the flywheel based on results typically obtained by HPF on HPF’s dynos. Typically these are based of a manual vehicle with standard driveline and standard wheels and tyres. Actual power can vary based on each specific vehicle.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.