BMW | E9X | HARROP SUPERCHARGER
While the factory S65 V8 found in the BMW E9X M3 is a brilliant production engine it inherently lacks low down torque and the outright power of some of its category competitors. This was the basis for Harrop to develop a system that achieves the gains in both torque and power to unleash the potential of the high revving V8. The new level of world class innovation has been achieved through the development of a world first positive displacement supercharger kit for the S65 that features unique bypass actuation control, high efficiency intercooler system technology and OE appearance and operation.
Engineered and manufactured proudly in Australia, Harrop conducted all testing and validation during product development on their own E92 M3. Calibration partners BPM Sport contributed to fine tuning driveability. Our TVS1740 Supercharger Kit has been installed globally and is recognised by customers for its superior vehicle integration and approach to total performance.
1 x Eaton / Harrop FDFI TVS1740 Supercharger Kit
1 x ECU – reprogram.
1 x Before and after dyno graph.
1 x All labour to fit / dyno tune / test.
- Designed specifically for BMW M3 E9X
- Eaton / Harrop FDFI TVS1740
- World first positive displacement supercharger for S65 engine
- Front Drive / Front Inlet design for shorter less restrictive path
- Latest intercooler system technology
- Unique bypass actuation control
- OE appearance an doperation
- Designed & Manufactured by Harrop
- Bolt-On Installation
- *Please note: Power figures are estimates only and actual figure's may vary based on each specific vehicle.
- We recommend all vehicles coming to HPF for tuning run 98 Octane fuel. Please contact us if you have a need to use different fuel.
- Quoted power figures are approximate and calculated at the flywheel.
- Modifications such as this package require the vehicle to be in excellent mechanical order.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Final price may vary dependent on specific options chosen.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.