BRZ / 86 HPF STAGE 4 | 225kW
The BRZ / 86 Stage 4 upgrade starts with our trained technician fitting a Harrop FDFI1320 positive displacement Intercooled supercharger kit to increase the over all engines breathing capabilities. The FDFI1320, when fitted with the standard 95mm drive pulley, delivers 4.5 psi at 2000rpm for a 53% increase in torque and then ramps up to the maximum 8.7 psi at 7400rpm for a massive 50% increase in top end power. We then custom tune your vehicles ECU on the dyno in real time utilizing the latest Subaru ECU tuning software to maximize power, torque and fuel efficiency.
We complete the upgrade process by testing your vehicle on the road to make final adjustments, optimizing your vehicles performance and drive-ability. At the end of this upgrade we will provide you with a dyno graph comparing the before and after power & torque increase the HPF upgrade has made to your vehicle.
Designed and manufactured by Harrop to OE standards, utilising the latest generation Eaton TVS supercharger technology, the TVS1320 Supercharger system is exclusively designed for the FA20 engine. The front drive / front inlet design allows for a shorter less restrictive intake path allowing for improved air flow and superior performance. The integrated design utilising two high density water to air intercoolers provides optimal air distribution over the intercooler face.
Installation is of OE appearance and fitment, leveraged from designing and supplying OE supercharger programs including Ford and Lotus.
1 x Before dyno run
1 x Harrop FDFI-1320 Positve displacement supercharger kit
1 x Harrop Water to Air intercooler kit
1 x Harrop high flow air filter element & air box lid
1 x HP-Flash PCM Retune
1 x Labour to fit, tune and test
- Invidia Q300 or Invidia N1 Stainless steel performance catback exhaust system
- Invidia High flow cat Mid pipe
- Tomei Equal length or Unequeal length and Over Pipe
- Emission and Engineering Compliance with certificate and under bonnet plaque
Awesome power gains, just what this chassis needs, another 75kw and again, with zero down sides.
- Inverted supercharger provides more plenum volume before and after intercoolers
- One piece manifold / supercharger housing design
- Dual pass low temperature intercooler radiator
- Twin, dual pass high capacity water to air intercoolers
- Passed Australian IM240 drive cycle emission's test
- Will support standard to full engine builds
- OE appearance and operation
- *Please note: Power figures are estimates only and actual figure's may vary.
- We recommend all vehicles coming to HPF for tuning run 98 Octane fuel. Please contact us if you have a need to use different fuel.
- Power figures listed are estimated kilowatts at the flywheel based on results typically obtained by HPF on HPF’s dynos. Typically these are based of a manual vehicle with standard driveline and standard wheels and tyres. Actual power can vary based on each specific vehicle.
- Modifications such as this package require the vehicle to be in excellent mechanical order.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.