CAMARO SS2 GENV LT1 6.2L | HPF STAGE 3 | 390kW
The new Camaro LT1 6.2L Stage 3 upgrade starts with our trained technician fitting a high flow Cold air intake system which out flows the standard air intake and new 4 into 1 headers, high flow cats and a dual 3" Cat back exhaust to increases the engines breathing capabilities and give it a real V8 sound, we then custom tune your vehicle's ECU on the dyno utilizing the latest ECU tuning software to maximize power and fuel efficiency.
We complete the upgrade process by testing your vehicle on the road to make final adjustments, optimizing your vehicles performance and driveability. This is all completed in a day and at the end of this upgrade you will provided with a dyno graph detailing the power & torque increase of your vehicle.
1 x GM Performance Cold Air Intake
1 x 4 into 1 Stainless Steel headers with high flow cats
1 x Dual 3" Cat Back exhaust with 4" Carbon Tips
1 x Custom ECU - reprogram
1 x Before and after dyno graph
1 x All labour to fit / tune / test
Strong power gains along with an enhanced V8 Sound giving the Comaro the sound and performance to match its looks!
- *Please note: Power figures are estimates only and actual figure's may vary.
- We recommend all vehicles coming to HPF for tuning run 98 Octane fuel. Please contact us if you have a need to use different fuel.
- Power figures listed are estimated kilowatts at the flywheel based on results typically obtained by HPF on HPF’s dynos. Typically these are based of a manual vehicle with standard driveline and standard wheels and tyres. Actual power can vary based on each specific vehicle.
- Modifications such as this package require the vehicle to be in excellent mechanical order.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only