CHEV L5P SILVERADO 6.6L DIESEL STAGE 1 | 376kW
The new Chevrolet L5P Silverado 6.6L diesel Stage 1 upgrade starts with our trained technician fitting a Banks Derringer Tuner. We complete the upgrade process by testing your vehicle on the dyno and the road to make final adjustments, optimizing your vehicles performance and driveability. This is all completed in a day and at the end of this upgrade you will provided with a dyno graph detailing the power & torque increase of your vehicle.
1x Banks Derringer Tuner Gen-2 (66682).
1 x Before and after dyno graph
1 x All labour to fit / tune / test
1x Banks iDash 1.8 Super Gauge.
1x Single Gauge Pod Kit, 52mm, Sticky Base (63341).
- *Please note: Power figures are estimates only and actual figure's may vary.
- Power figures listed are estimated kilowatts at the flywheel based on results typically obtained by HPF on HPF’s dynos. Typically these are based of a manual vehicle with standard driveline and standard wheels and tyres. Actual power can vary based on each specific vehicle.
- Modifications such as this package require the vehicle to be in excellent mechanical order.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only