FG FPV F6/FGX XR6 Sprint | HPF Stage 4 | 450kW
The HPF Stage 4 upgrade for the Ford FG FPV F6, FGX XR6 Sprint starts with our trained technician fitting a Stainless Steel 4" dump pipe and 3.5" turbo back exhaust system and upgrade the wastegate control of the turbo to better control boost. We then fit Process West's 'No Cutting' Stage 1 Stepped Intercooler kit including CNC mandrel bent intercooler piping and silicone hoses to maintain reliability and keep intake temperatures under control for constant, dependable power. The Battery then gets relocated to the passengers side of the engine bay to make way for the Process West 'Race' cold air Intake for the ultimate in air flow to your turbo. Fuel supply to the engine is then enhanced with a set of high performance injectors and we then tune your vehicles ECU on the dyno in real time utilizing the latest Ford ECU tuning software to maximize power, torque and fuel efficiency.
We complete the upgrade process by testing your vehicle on the road to make final adjustments, optimizing your vehicles performance and driveability. At the end of this upgrade we will provide you with a dyno graph comparing the before and after power & torque increase the HPF upgrade has made to your vehicle.
Like all HPF upgrade packages this package is modular in that it allows the customer to add to the package minimising the requirement to spend money twice when and if further upgrades are desired. HPF strive to bring you maximum performance with high quality components while still maintaining reliability and driveability.
1 x Before dyno run
1 x Process West Stage-1 Intercooler with Hot & Cold side piping
1 x Process West 'Race' air intake
1 x Process West battery relocation kit
6 x High performance fuel injectors
1 x 12psi actuator upgrade
1 x Wastegate flapper upgrade
1 x Stainless Steel 4" Dump pipe, 3.5" Turbo back exhaust
1 x Custom dyno tune
1 x Labour to fit, tune and test
Now you are getting serious! Your talking Supercar performance!
- At some stage upgraded valve springs will be required for maximum output - $995 supplied and installed. Requirement will depend on power output, age and condition and specific vehicle model.
- *Please note: Power figures are estimates only and actual figure's may vary.
- We recommend all vehicles coming to HPF for tuning run 98 Octane fuel. Please contact us if you have a need to use different fuel.
- Power figures listed are estimated kilowatts at the flywheel based on results typically obtained by HPF on HPF’s dynos. Typically these are based of a manual vehicle with standard driveline and standard wheels and tyres. Actual power can vary based on each specific vehicle.
- Modifications such as this package require the vehicle to be in excellent mechanical order.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only