FG/G6E/FGX XR6 Turbo | HPF Stage 5 | 500kW+
The HPF Stage 5 upgrade for the Ford FG, G6E, FGX XR6 Turbo starts with our trained technician fitting a Stainless Steel 4" dump pipe and 3.5" turbo back exhaust system. We then remove the standard turbo and replace it with a brand new Garrett Pro GTX 64 fitted with a 42mm flapper valve and a 10psi Actuator - capable of 500RWkw. We then fit Process West's 'No Cutting' Stage 1 Stepped Intercooler kit including CNC mandrel bent intercooler piping and silicone hoses to maintain reliability and keep intake temperatures under control for constant, dependable power..
The Battery then gets relocated to the passengers side of the engine bay to make way for the Process West 4" to 4" 'Race' cold air Intake for the ultimate in air flow to your turbo. Fuel supply to the engine is then enhanced with a set of high performance E85 compliant fuel injectors, an external surge tank with the new Process West E85 compliant dual Walbro 460 fuel pump system, high flow pressure regulator and plug in wiring kit! We then tune your vehicles ECU on the dyno in real time utilizing the latest Ford ECU tuning software to maximize power, torque and fuel efficiency.
We complete the upgrade process by testing your vehicle on the road to make final adjustments, optimizing your vehicles performance and driveability. At the end of this upgrade we will provide you with a dyno graph comparing the before and after power & torque increase the HPF upgrade has made to your vehicle.
Like all HPF upgrade packages this package is modular in that it allows the customer to add to the package minimizing the requirement to spend money twice when and if further upgrades are desired. HPF strive to bring you maximum performance with high quality components while still maintaining reliability and driveability.
1 x Before dyno run
1 x Garrett Pro GTX 64 - Including 42mm Flapper valve & 10psi Actuator
1 x Process West Stage-1 Intercooler kit - Including Hot & Cold side piping
1 x Process West Fuel system includes Surge tank, Dual Walbro 460 Pumps, Reg & Wiring
1 x Process West 4" to 4" 'Race' Cold air intake
1 x Process West Battery relocation kit
1 x 3.5" Stainless Steel Turbo back exhaust (4" dump pipe)
6 x High performance fuel injectors
1 x Custom dyno tune
1 x Labour to fit, tune and test
The big boy package! This one has the lot, the sound, the looks and the performance all to match add E85 and you are talking Fighter Jet speeds....
- Note: At some stage upgraded valve springs will be required for maximum output - $995 supplied and installed. Requirement will depend on power output, age and condition and specific vehicle mod
- *Please note: Power figures are estimates only and actual figure's may vary.
- We recommend all vehicles coming to HPF for tuning run 98 Octane fuel. Please contact us if you have a need to use different fuel.
- Power figures listed are estimated kilowatts at the flywheel based on results typically obtained by HPF on HPF’s dynos. Typically these are based of a manual vehicle with standard driveline and standard wheels and tyres. Actual power can vary based on each specific vehicle.
- Modifications such as this package require the vehicle to be in excellent mechanical order.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only