FG/G6E/FGX XR6 Turbo | HPF Stage 2 | 360kW
The HPF Stage 2 upgrade for the Ford FG, G6E, FGX XR6 Turbo starts with our trained technician modifying the air box and fitting a high flow air filter to increase the engines breathing capabilities. We then increase the fuel supply available to the engine with high flow performance injectors, we then swap out the restrictive factory catalytic converter and replace the intake muffler with a 4" Process West item.We then tune your vehicles ECU on the Dyno in real time utilizing the latest Ford ECU tuning software to maximize power, torque and fuel efficiency.
We complete the upgrade process by testing your vehicle on the road to make final adjustments, optimizing your vehicles performance and driveability. At the end of this upgrade we will provide you with a Dyno graph comparing the before and after power & torque increase the HPF upgrade has made to your vehicle.
Like all HPF upgrade packages this package is modular in that it allows the customer to add to the package minimizing the requirement to spend money twice when and if further upgrades are desired. HPF strive to bring you maximum performance with high quality components while still maintaining reliability and driveability.
1 x Before dyno run
1 x Process West Intake muffler delete
1 x High performance air filter
6 x High Performance fuel injectors
1 x High Flow 3" Cat pipe
1 x Custom ECU tune on dyno
1 x Labour to fit, tune and test
This newly revised package addresses the major restrictions to the power making potential of these vehicles... Unleash your FG Turbo!!
- *Please note: Power figures are estimates only and actual figure's may vary.
- We recommend all vehicles coming to HPF for tuning run 98 Octane fuel. Please contact us if you have a need to use different fuel.
- Power figures listed are estimated kilowatts at the flywheel based on results typically obtained by HPF on HPF’s dynos. Typically these are based of a manual vehicle with standard driveline and standard wheels and tyres. Actual power can vary based on each specific vehicle.
- Modifications such as this package require the vehicle to be in excellent mechanical order.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only