FG/G6E/FGX XR6 Turbo | HPF Stage 3 | 375kW
The HPF Stage 3 upgrade for the Ford FG, G6E, FGX XR6 Turbo upgrade starts with our trained technician fitting a stainless steel Cat pipe with a high flow 3" body cat converter, upgrading the air intake with the Process West Intake muffler delete pipe then fit a high flow Process West 'Street' Cold air intake to increase the engines breathing capabilities. We then increase the fuel supply with high performance fuel injectors and replace the factory Intercooler and pipe work with Process West's Stage-1 Intercooler kit. We then tune your vehicles ECU on the dyno in real time utilizing the latest Ford ECU tuning software to maximize power, torque and fuel efficiency.
We complete the upgrade process by testing your vehicle on the road to make final adjustments, optimizing your vehicles performance and driveability. At the end of this upgrade we will provide you with a dyno graph comparing the before and after power & torque increase the HPF upgrade has made to your vehicle.
Like all HPF upgrade packages this package is modular in that it allows the customer to add to the package minimizing the requirement to spend money twice when and if further upgrades are desired. HPF strive to bring you maximum performance with high quality components while still maintaining reliability and driveability.
|1 x Before dyno run |
1 x Process West Stage-1 intercooler
1 x Process West intercooler piping
1 x Intake muffler delete pipe
1 x Process West 'Street' Air intake kit
6 x High Performance fuel injectors
1 x High flow 3" Cat pipe assembly
1 x Custom tune dyno tune
1 x Labour to fit, tune and test
Midrange power delivery that will push you back in the seat all the way to redline!
- *Please note: Power figures are estimates only and actual figure's may vary.
- We recommend all vehicles coming to HPF for tuning run 98 Octane fuel. Please contact us if you have a need to use different fuel.
- Power figures listed are estimated kilowatts at the flywheel based on results typically obtained by HPF on HPF’s dynos. Typically these are based of a manual vehicle with standard driveline and standard wheels and tyres. Actual power can vary based on each specific vehicle.
- Modifications such as this package require the vehicle to be in excellent mechanical order.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only