FGX / FPV S/C 5.0Lt | HPF Stage 3 | 490kW
The FGX/ FPV GS, GT & GT-P Supercharged Boss 5.0Lt Stage 3 package starts with our trained technicians expertly fitting a new high boost top pulley & balancer upgrade, a new set of high flow fuel injectors, a high flow fuel pump, a high flow fuel pressure regulator, all complimented by a big free flowing stainless steel cat back exhaust system and a high flow air filter to meet the demands of the additional horsepower. Once all the components are fitted, we custom tune your vehicles ECU on the dyno utilizing the latest HP Tuners Ford ECU tuning software to maximize power, torque and fuel efficiency.
We complete the upgrade process by testing your vehicle on the road to make final adjustments, optimizing your vehicles performance and driveability. At the end of this upgrade we will provide you with a dyno graph comparing the before and after power & torque increase the HPF upgrade has made to your vehicle.
Like all HPF upgrade packages this package is modular in that it allows the customer to add to the package minimising the requirement to spend money twice when and if further upgrades are desired. HPF strive to bring you maximum performance with high quality components while still maintaining reliability and driveability.
1 x Before dyno run
8 x 100lb fuel injectors
1 x Hi-flow air filter
1 x High Boost Top pulley & hub upgrade
1 x High flow fuel pump & high flow fuel pressure regulator
1 x Stainless dual Cat back exhaust
1 x HP Tuners custom dyno tune
1 x Labour to fit, tune and test
Dual 2.5" stainless steel catback exhaust to suit Ute with Single outlet
Dual 2.5" stainless steel catback exhaust to suit Sedan with RH & LH Quad tips (Extra Charge)
With an extra 80+kw at the treads, this package delivers supercar performance you can drive everyday!
- *Please note: Power figures are estimates only and actual figure's may vary.
- We recommend all vehicles coming to HPF for tuning run 98 Octane fuel. Please contact us if you have a need to use different fuel.
- Power figures listed are estimated kilowatts at the flywheel based on results typically obtained by HPF on HPF’s dynos. Typically these are based of a manual vehicle with standard driveline and standard wheels and tyres. Actual power can vary based on each specific vehicle.
- Modifications such as this package require the vehicle to be in excellent mechanical order.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only