GEN-F LSA Harrop Stage 5 | 600kW
The Harrop LSA Stage 5 upgrade starts with our trained technician fitting a new high flow 4 into 1 Long tube steel cat headers and Dual 3" cat back Pro Extreme exhaust system along with CNC Ported LSA cylinder heads a Performance hydraulic roller Camshaft and valve springs. We then fit a 160 Deg thermostat, a new supercharger drive pulley and overdriven balancer pulley which is then complemented by fitting a larger cold air induction system with a reusable air filter to increase the engines breathing capabilities, we then fit a set of hi-flow fuel injectors to support the higher power level and custom tune your vehicles ECU on the dyno utilizing the latest ECU tuning software to maximize power and fuel efficiency.
We complete the upgrade process by testing your vehicle on the road to make final adjustments, optimizing your vehicles performance and driveability. This is all completed within a week and at the end of this upgrade you will provided with a dyno graph detailing the power & torque increase of your vehicle.
1 x CNC Ported Cylinder heads (Changeover)
1 x Harrop full Pro Extreme 3″ exhaust system
1 x Harrop HO2 Camshaft Package
1 x Cold air induction system
1 x Supercharger drive pulley
1 x Overdriven Powerbond balancer pulley
1 x Set of Hi-flow injectors
1 x 160 Deg thermostat
1 x ECU – reprogram
1 x Before and after dyno graph
1 x All labour to fit / tune / test
This is a hypercar!
- *Please note: Power figures are estimates only and actual figure's may vary based on each specific vehicle.
- We recommend all vehicles coming to HPF for tuning run 98 Octane fuel. Please contact us if you have a need to use different fuel.
- Quoted power figures are approximate and calculated at the flywheel, based on results with the 6.2 lt. LSA power plant at Harrop HQ dynomometer.
- Modifications such as this package require the vehicle to be in excellent mechanical order.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Final price may vary dependent on specific options chosen.
- Some automatic transmission models may require a cooler kit at additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.