HSV 6.2L Harrop Stage 4 | 410kW
The Harrop HSV 6.2L Stage 4 upgrade starts with our trained technician fitting an over the radiator cold air intake with a re-usable air filter and a full Harrop Pro-Extreme exhaust system, including 4 into 1 extractors and new dual 3” exhaust system all to increase the engines breathing capabilities and to give it that nice “V8” sound we all love. After all the new performance components are fitted we custom tune your vehicles ECU on the dyno utilizing the latest tuning software to maximize power, torque and fuel efficiency.
Our trained technician then fits a new Harrop high performance camshaft and valve spring package that has been carefully selected by one of our sales technicians to match your driving and vehicle requirement.'
We complete the upgrade process by testing your vehicle on the road to make final adjustments, optimizing your vehicles performance and driveability. This is all completed in a day and at the end of this upgrade you will be provided with a dyno graph detailing the power & torque increase of your vehicle.
1 x Harrop Pro-Extreme 4 into 1 extractors and high flow metal substrate cats.
1 x Harrop Dual-3″ Pro-Extreme exhaust system, mandrel bent stainless steel.
1 x Harrop over the radiator cold air intake
1 x Harrop Fascia & Side infill panels.
1 x Harrop Performance Camshaft (Multiple grinds profiles available)
1 x Set of Push rods
1 x Crank Bolt
1 x 3 Bolt Camshaft sprocket
2 x 02 sensor extensions
2 x 02 sensor bungs (rear)
1 x ECU – reprogram
1 x Before and after dyno graph
1 x All labour to fit / dyno tune / test
Add 60kw at the wheels and it sounds great. Check out the graph, more torque and more power everywhere! Again, zero down sides.
- *Please note: Power figures are estimates only and actual figure's may vary based on each specific vehicle.
- We recommend all vehicles coming to HPF for tuning run 98 Octane fuel. Please contact us if you have a need to use different fuel.
- Quoted power figures are approximate and calculated at the flywheel.
- Modifications such as this package require the vehicle to be in excellent mechanical order.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Final price may vary dependent on specific options chosen.
- Some automatic transmission models may require a cooler kit at additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.