JEEP TRACKHAWK 6.2L HPF STAGE 2 | 605kW
The Trackhawk Stage 2 upgrade starts with our trained technician fitting a 160 Deg thermostat to the cooling system, we then increase boost by fitting an Litens supercharger pulley with the correct length drive belt. The fuel system is then upgraded to support the additional power by fitting a set of eight ID1050X fuel injectors and finally we fit the LMI Carbon cold air intake to allow the engine to breath. We complete the upgrade by custom tuning your vehicles ECU on the dyno utilizing the latest ECU tuning software to maximize power and fuel efficiency.
We complete the upgrade process by testing your vehicle on the road to make final adjustments, optimizing your vehicles performance and driveability. This is all completed in a day and at the end of this upgrade you will provided with a dyno graph detailing the power & torque increase of your vehicle.
1 x Litens 2.72 Hellraiser S/C pulley & belt
1 x 160Deg Thermostat
8 x ID1050X Fuel Injectors
1 x LMI Carbon Cold Air Intake
1 x Custom ECU - Unlock & Reprogram
1 x Before and after dyno graph
1 x All labour to fit / tune / test
- New Unlocked PCM
- HPF daul 3" Stainless Steel Catback
- HPF 4-1 Headers & High Flow Cat Converters
Serious power gains, very noticeable power and torque increase across the board.
- *Please note: Power figures are estimates only and actual figure's may vary.
- We recommend all vehicles coming to HPF for tuning run 98 Octane fuel. Please contact us if you have a need to use different fuel.
- Power figures listed are estimated kilowatts at the flywheel based on results typically obtained by HPF on HPF’s dynos. Typically these are based of a manual vehicle with standard driveline and standard wheels and tyres. Actual power can vary based on each specific vehicle.
- Modifications such as this package require the vehicle to be in excellent mechanical order.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only