MPS HPF STAGE 3 | 240kW
The Mazda MPS Stage 3 upgrade starts with our trained technician fitting a high flow COBB SF air intake, COBB SF Intake box and COBB silicone turbo inlet hose for the maximum in engine breathing capabilities, we then replace the engines rear most mounting with another COBB item for increase traction and to limit wheel hop, we continue by upgrading your Mazda's fuel system with the COBB/Autotech fuel pump upgrade kit to maintain fuel pressure, we then replace the exhaust dump pipe and cat with high flow units. Additionally to the Type2 package, we fit COBB's XLE adjustable By-pass valve (BPV) for added reliability at higher boost levels & COBB tuning's new Front Mount Intercooler (FMIC) which eliminates the standard Mazda intercooler's tendency to heat soak very quickly at these higher power levels. Finally, we get into tuning your vehicles ECU on the dyno, in real time, utilizing the latest Mazda ECU tuning software to maximize power, torque and fuel efficiency.
We complete the upgrade process by testing your vehicle on the road to make final adjustments, optimizing your vehicles performance and drive-ability. At the end of this upgrade we will provide you with a dyno graph comparing the before and after power & torque increase the HPF upgrade has made to your vehicle.
Like all HPF upgrade packages the Stage 3 package is modular in that it allows the customer to add to the package minimising the requirement to spend money twice when and if further upgrades are desired. HPF strive to bring you maximum performance with high quality components while still maintaining reliability and drive-ability.
1 x HPF Custom ECU recalibration on dyno
1 x COBB High flow SF Air Intake
1 x COBB SF Intake Airbox kit
1 x COBB Silicone turbo inlet hose
1 x COBB Fuel pump upgrade kit
1 x COBB High flow dump pipe & high flow cat
1 x COBB billet alloy rear engine mount
1 x COBB Front Mount Intercooler (FMIC)
1 x COBB Aluminium Hot & Cold FMIC piping
1 x COBB XLE By-pass Valve (BPV)
1 x Labour to fit, tune and test
Convert your Mazda MPS into a giant killer! Monstrous power and torque whilst retaining great on road manners.
- *Please note: Power figures are estimates only and actual figure's may vary.
- We recommend all vehicles coming to HPF for tuning run 98 Octane fuel. Please contact us if you have a need to use different fuel.
- Power figures listed are estimated kilowatts at the flywheel based on results typically obtained by HPF on HPF’s dynos. Typically these are based of a manual vehicle with standard driveline and standard wheels and tyres. Actual power can vary based on each specific vehicle.
- Modifications such as this package require the vehicle to be in excellent mechanical order.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.