Mustang Ecoboost HPF Stage 2 | 270kW
The Mustang 2.3L Ecoboost - Stage 2 upgrade starts with our trained technician fitting a high flow air intake to increase the engines breathing capabilities. We then replace the Ecoboost's undersized intercooler with a new direct fit COBB EcoBoost Mustang Intercooler to drastically improve power. Even when stock, the factory FMIC can be overwhelmed with heatsoak. Computer fluid dynamic analysis during the R&D process led to air diverting fins in the end tanks to help utilize the entirety of the larger core. With the COBB FMIC installed, your EcoBoost Mustang will come alive with the new found colder charge air. This upgrade requires no modification to the car for an easy installation that is compatible with the factory MAP sensor.
To bring all these parts together we custom tune your vehicles ECU on the dyno utilizing the latest ECU tuning software to maximize power, torque and fuel efficiency. We complete the upgrade process by testing your vehicle on the road to make final adjustments, optimizing your vehicles performance and driveability. At the end of this upgrade we will provide you with a dyno graph comparing the before and after power & torque increase the HPF upgrade has made to your vehicle.
Like all HPF upgrade packages this package is modular in that it allows the customer to add to the package minimising the requirement to spend money twice when and if further upgrades are desired. HPF strive to bring you maximum performance with high quality components while still maintaining reliability and driveability.
1 x Before dyno run
1 x COBB Cold air intake
1 x COBB Front Mount Intercooler
1 x Custom Dyno tune
1 x Labour to fit, tune and test
The Stage-2 addresses the Ecoboost's biggest restriction to fun - the intercooler, giving you a much more consistent power gain
- *Please note: Power figures are estimates only and actual figure's may vary.
- We recommend all vehicles coming to HPF for tuning run 98 Octane fuel. Please contact us if you have a need to use different fuel.
- Power figures listed are estimated kilowatts at the flywheel based on results typically obtained by HPF on HPF’s dynos. Typically these are based of a manual vehicle with standard driveline and standard wheels and tyres. Actual power can vary based on each specific vehicle.
- Modifications such as this package require the vehicle to be in excellent mechanical order.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only