Mustang GT Harrop Stage 2 | 365kW
The Mustang 5.0Lt Stage 2 upgrade starts with our trained technician fitting a Harrop high flow Cold air intake system we then fit a set of 1 7/8" 4 Into 1 Headers with Hi- Flow metalic cats and finished off with a 3" stainless steel catback exhaust system to increase the engines breathing capabilities and sound.
We finally custom tune your vehicles ECU on the dyno utilizing the latest Ford ECU tuning software to maximize power, torque and fuel efficiency. We complete the upgrade process by testing your vehicle on the road to make final adjustments, optimizing your vehicles performance and driveability. At the end of this upgrade we will provide you with a dyno graph comparing the before and after power & torque increase the HPF upgrade has made to your vehicle.
Like all HPF upgrade packages this package is modular in that it allows the customer to add to the package minimising the requirement to spend money twice when and if further upgrades are desired. HPF strive to bring you maximum performance with high quality components while still maintaining reliability and driveability.
1 x Before dyno run
1 x Harrop Cold air intake system
1 x Set off 4 Into 1 headers
1 x Set of Hi-flow cats
1 x Dual 3" Catback exhaust
1 x HPF Custom Dyno tune
1 x Labour to fit, tune and test
The Stage-2 package optimizes the tune, lets the air intake breath deep and uncorks the exhaust. This package really delivers a great aural and 'seat of pants' enhancement
- *Please note: Power figures are estimates only and actual figure's may vary based on each specific vehicle.
- We recommend all vehicles coming to HPF for tuning run 98 Octane fuel. Please contact us if you have a need to use different fuel.
- Quoted power figures are approximate and calculated at the flywheel, based on results with the 6.2 lt. LSA power plant at Harrop HQ dynomometer.
- Modifications such as this package require the vehicle to be in excellent mechanical order.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Final price may vary dependent on specific options chosen.
- Some automatic transmission models may require a cooler kit at additional cost.
- Balance of new car driveline warranty available at additional cost*
- Images are for illustration purposes only