RAM 1500 5.7L HPF STAGE 2 | 340kW
The new RAM 1500 5.7L Stage 2 upgrade starts with our trained technician fitting a HPF Cold Air Intake System which out flows the standard air intake by around 50%, 4-1 Stainless steel extractors, high flow metallic cats & a dual 3" - 2.5" Stainless Steel catback exhaust to increase the engines breathing capabilities, we then custom tune your vehicles ECU on the dyno utilizing the latest ECU tuning software to maximize power and fuel efficiency
We complete the upgrade process by testing your vehicle on the road to make final adjustments, optimizing your vehicles performance and drive ability. This is all completed in a day and at the end of this upgrade you will provided with a dyno graph detailing the power & torque increase of your vehicle.
1 x HPF Cold Air Intake System
1 x HPF 4 into 1 Stainless Steel Headers
2 x Hi-Flow 200 Cell Catalytic converters
1 x Dual 3"- 2.5" Stainless Steel Catback exhaust
1 x Custom ECU - reprogram
1 x Before and after dyno graph
1 x All labour to fit / tune / test
Good power gains, noticeable power and torque increase across the board and a fantastic sound!
- *Please note: Power figures are estimates only and actual figure's may vary.
- We recommend all vehicles coming to HPF for tuning run 98 Octane fuel. Please contact us if you have a need to use different fuel.
- Power figures listed are estimated kilowatts at the flywheel based on results typically obtained by HPF on HPF’s dynos. Typically these are based of a manual vehicle with standard driveline and standard wheels and tyres. Actual power can vary based on each specific vehicle.
- Modifications such as this package require the vehicle to be in excellent mechanical order.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only