RAM 1500 5.7L HPF STAGE 4 | 435kW
The new RAM 1500 5.7L Stage 4 upgrade starts with our trained technician fitting a Harrop FDFI 2650 Supercharger Kit, with a high flow cold air intake system to increase the engines breathing capabilities, we then upgrade the exhaust system to 4 into 1 hi-flow stainless steel extractors, high flow metallic cats & a dual 3" Stainless Steel catback exhaust to increase the engines breathing capabilities, we bring it all together by custom tuning your vehicles ECU on the dyno utilizing the latest ECU tuning software to maximize power and fuel efficiency.
We complete the upgrade process by testing your vehicle on the road to make final adjustments, optimizing your vehicles performance and drive ability. This is all completed in a day and at the end of this upgrade you will provided with a dyno graph detailing the power & torque increase of your vehicle.
1 x Harrop FDFI2650 supercharger kit
1 X HPF Hi-flow cold air intake
1 x HPF 4 into 1 Stainless Steel Headers
2 x Hi-Flow 200 Cell Catalytic converters
1 x Dual 3" Stainless Steel Catback exhaust
1 x Custom ECU - reprogram
1 x Before and after dyno graph
1 x All labour to fit / tune / test
Harrop has given the RAM 1500 utility the boost that it needed with the release of our TVS2650 Supercharger kit, utilising the largest, most-efficient rotating group ever produced by Eaton. As a master distributor and technology partner of Eaton Supercharger and Traction products for over 12 years, Harrop has leveraged their OEM design and manufacturing capability to design a world leading system that is unrivaled in functionality and performance.
Harrop FDFI (Front Drive Front Inlet) Supercharger systems feature industry leading Intercooler technology to ensure optimum thermal efficiency through advanced intercooler design. The Harrop cast aluminium manifold incorporates a large twin pass intercooler core that is located directly under the Supercharger discharge port to maximise Intercooler surface area. The unique intercooler system coupled with large front mount heat exchanger and high flow Bosch intercooler pump, provides greater thermal and volumetric efficiency to unleash the performance potential of the Hemi 5.7L V8 engine both on-road and off.
The instantaneous boost response from the positive displacement Supercharger provides maximum torque from idle and right the way through the rev range. Perfect for towing and any off-road adventures, the Harrop TVS2650 Supercharger gives sportscar acceleration in the comfort of a sports utility. Drivability is enhanced by the integrated bypass valve that dramatically reduces drag (parasitic loss) from the Supercharger rotating group and this also means better fuel consumption in “off boost” everyday driving.
All Harrop Supercharger kits are expertly assembled by qualified Supercharger technicians to AS9100 quality standards, before individually tested in-house on a dynamometer to ensure reliability and durability.
- 40% increase in power and torque measured on our hub dyno at Harrop Performance Centre
- Designed using Eaton’s largest 2650 rotating group with 170 degree lobe helix angle for unrivaled thermal efficiency
- Front Drive/Front Inlet design for shorter less restrictive intake path to improve boost response
- Latest high-density fin, extruded tube dual pass intercooler core ensures maximum thermal transfer
- Interfaces with factory and aftermarket Airboxes, retains all factory ancillaries including A/C and requires no cutting or fabrication by the installer
- Huge Torque increase at low rpm is perfect for towing or off road driving
- Designed & Manufactured by Harrop to OE levels of appearance and operation
- *Please note: Power figures are estimates only and actual figure's may vary.
- We recommend all vehicles coming to HPF for tuning run 98 Octane fuel. Please contact us if you have a need to use different fuel.
- Power figures listed are estimated kilowatts at the flywheel based on results typically obtained by HPF on HPF’s dynos. Typically these are based of a manual vehicle with standard driveline and standard wheels and tyres. Actual power can vary based on each specific vehicle.
- Modifications such as this package require the vehicle to be in excellent mechanical order.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only