STI 06-07 HPF STAGE 4 | 300kW
The Subaru STI MY06-07 Stage 4 upgrade starts with our trained technician fitting a cold air intake and high flow air filter, a Blouch Dominator 1.5XT-R turbocharger, a walbro fuel pump, a Process West Top mounted Intercooler and finally a stainless steel 3" turbo back exhaust system. We then tune your vehicles ECU on the dyno in real time utilizing the latest Subaru ECU tuning software to maximize power, torque and fuel efficiency.
We complete the upgrade process by testing your vehicle on the road to make final adjustments, optimizing your vehicles performance and driveability. At the end of this upgrade we will provide you with a dyno graph comparing the before and after power & torque increase the HPF upgrade has made to your vehicle.
Like all HPF upgrade packages the Stage 4 package is modular in that it allows the customer to add to the package minimising the requirement to spend money twice when and if further upgrades are desired. HPF strive to bring you maximum performance with high quality components while still maintaining reliability and driveability.
1 x Before dyno run
1 x Process West cold air intake
1 x Blouch Dominator 1.5XT-R turbocharger
1 x Process West top mount 'Verticooler' Intercooler
1 x Invidia Turbo back exhaust (Single outlet)
1 x Walbro 500hp in tank fuel pump
1 x HP-Flash PCM Retune
1 x Labour to fit, tune and test
Convert your Subie into a giant killer! Monstrous power and torque whilst retaining great on road manners.
- *Please note: Power figures are estimates only and actual figure's may vary.
- We recommend all vehicles coming to HPF for tuning run 98 Octane fuel. Please contact us if you have a need to use different fuel.
- Power figures listed are estimated kilowatts at the flywheel based on results typically obtained by HPF on HPF’s dynos. Typically these are based of a manual vehicle with standard driveline and standard wheels and tyres. Actual power can vary based on each specific vehicle.
- Modifications such as this package require the vehicle to be in excellent mechanical order.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only