VELOSTER HPF STAGE 2 | 180kW
The Veloster Turbo Stage 2 upgrade starts with our trained technician fitting a high flow air filter to increase the engines breathing capabilities, we then fit a 3" Turbo back polished stainless steel exhaust system and tune your vehicles ECU on the dyno, maximizing all parameters including Boost control, Fuel and Ignition timing.
We complete the upgrade process by testing your vehicle on the road to make final adjustments, optimizing your vehicles performance and driveability. At the end of this upgrade we will provide you with a dyno graph comparing the before and after power & torque increase the HPF upgrade has made to your vehicle.
Like all HPF upgrade packages the Stage 2 package is modular in that it allows the customer to add to the package minimising the requirement to spend money twice when and if further upgrades are desired. HPF strive to bring you maximum performance with high quality components while still maintaining reliability and driveability.
1 x Before dyno run
1 x High flow air filter
1 x X-Force turbo back exhaust
1 x ECU reprogram - Factory ECU
1 x Labour to fit, tune and test
Good power gains, very noticeable power and torque increase across the board, with zero down sides.
- We recommend all vehicles coming to HPF for tuning run 98 Octane fuel. Please contact us if you have a need to use different fuel.
- *Power figures listed are estimated kilowatts at the flywheel based on results typically obtained by HPF on HPF’s dynos. Typically these are based of a manual vehicle with standard driveline and standard wheels and tyres. Actual power can vary based on each specific vehicle.
- Modifications such as this package require the vehicle to be in excellent mechanical order.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.