VFII 6.2L Harrop Stage 5 | 525kW
The Harrop VFII Stage 5 upgrade starts with our trained technician fitting an over the radiator cold air intake with a re-usable air filter and a full exhaust system, including 4 into 1 extractors and new dual 3” exhaust system all to increase the engines breathing capabilities and to give it that nice “V8” sound we all love. After all the new performance components are fitted we custom tune your vehicles ECU on the dyno utilizing the latest tuning software to maximize power, torque and fuel efficiency.
Our trained technicians then fits the Harrop FDFI positive displacement supercharger and intercooler package to your vehicle, as well as upgrading your fuel injectors to meet the demands of the additional horsepower. Once all the components are fitted, we custom tune your vehicles ECU on the dyno utilizing the latest tuning software to maximize power and torque. We complete the upgrade process by testing your vehicle on the road to make final adjustments, optimizing you vehicles performance and driveability. At the end of this upgrade we will provide you with a dyno graph detailing the power & torque increase of your vehicle.
The package runs approximately 8-10 psi of boost and is a serious supercharger package for the customer who want the maximum torque and performance synonymous with positive displacement superchargers while still maintaining idle quality and driveability.
We complete the upgrade process by testing your vehicle on the road to make final adjustments, optimizing your vehicles performance and driveability. This is all completed in a day and at the end of this upgrade you will be provided with a dyno graph detailing the power & torque increase of your vehicle.
1 x Harrop Carbon series 4 into 1 extractors and high flow metal substrate cats.
1 x Harrop Carbon series Dual-3″ “No-Drone” exhaust system, mandrel bent stainless steel (*Bi-modal optional).
1 x Harrop over the radiator cold air intake.
1 x Harrop Fascia & Side infill panels.
1 x Harrop FDFI 2300 Supercharger utilising Eaton TVS technology.
1 x New high efficiency intercooler system with additional features to further reduce IAT’s
1 x ECU – reprogram.
1 x Before and after dyno graph.
1 x All labour to fit / dyno tune / test.
1 x FDFI1900 Supercharger utilising Eaton TVS technology.
The Supercharger produces boost from idle and almost makes the gearbox redundant. How does almost 100% more torque sound? 6th gear is now for over-taking! Yes, its that good!!
- *Please note: Power figures are estimates only and actual figure's may vary based on each specific vehicle.
- We recommend all vehicles coming to HPF for tuning run 98 Octane fuel. Please contact us if you have a need to use different fuel.
- Quoted power figures are approximate and calculated at the flywheel.
- Modifications such as this package require the vehicle to be in excellent mechanical order.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Final price may vary dependent on specific options chosen.
- Some automatic transmission models may require a cooler kit at additional cost.
- Balance of new car driveline warranty available at additional cost on FDFI1900 only.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.