PW | Dual Entry Billet Fuel Rail | Ford Falcon FG
To compliment our fuel tube system we have developed this dual entry fuel rail system. When using 2 x 044 pumps with the factory fuel rail and pressure regulator, we have found that the factory fuel pressure regulator can not keep the rail pressure low enough at light load and cruise speeds. The answer to this problem, is the new Process West dual entry fuel rail with Turbosmart FPR 1200 regulator.
Process West's Unique FG Billet Fuel Rail mounting system, allows the use of standard height injectors, as well as aftermarket longer injectors. The fuel rail is available on its own for those customers who wish to plumb up all the fuel line themselves, or can be purchased along with a complete fitting kit.
1 x Dual Entry Billet Fuel Rail
- CNC Machined out of 6061T6 Aluminum Extrusion
- 2 x -8 inlet and 1 x -8 outlet
- Will fit with the Stock Intake Plenum, Process West Throttle Body Relocation Kit, Process West Plenum & All Other Aftermarket Plenums
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.