PW | Race Air Box Kit | Ford Falcon FG with Standard 4" Turbo Inlet
Our 4in race air box system has been designed for extreme power levels. Utilizing the area normally occupied by the battery we have been able to design the ultimate high horse power intake.
The air box uses a massive 6in internal diameter K&N filter which mounts onto a 6in to 4in bell mouth which connects to a internally wire re-enforced molded silicon hose down to the turbo. This combination gives maximum flow for power levels of 500rwkW+.
The air box can also be used for "high mount" turbo configurations. The 4in OD air box outlet is at the approximate height of most high mount turbo compressor inlets so a simple section of pipe is all that is needed to use the air box for high mounts.
This is for those that have upgraded their turbo to a 4in inlet (0.7A/R cover), as supplied is the "4in to 4in" silicon hose.
1 x Race Air Box Kit suits 4" Turbo Inlet
- K&N Filter Supplied
- 6" to 4" bell mouth
- Utilises the stock location for the battery
- Suites upgraded turbo housing with 4" Inlet
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.