PW | Silicon Y-Pipe | Subaru 02-07 WRX/STI & 08-14 STI
The Y-Pipe is the connection between the turbo compressor outlet and the intercooler. This pipe due to the design of most Subaru top mount intercoolers, takes the shape of the letter 'Y'. Almost all of the aftermarket Y-pipes we see do not distribute the charge air flow along the intercooler evenly. Their Y-pipe usually consists of one nicely flowing section with an afterthought spout as the second duct.
Once install it is easy to see that the Process West Silicone Y-Pipe will give perfect charge air distribution. Combining all 3 features of out top mounted intercooler gives the perfectly designed top mounted intercooler for Subaru.
1 x Silicone Y-Pipe
- Even Charge Air Distribution
- Strong & durable silicone construction
- Compliments the Process West Top Mount intercooler perfectly
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.