KIA | STINGER | CUSTOM DYNO TUNE
HPF can recalibrate your Kia Stinger 3.3L Twin Turbo V6 ECU using our advanced HP/Flash software. We optimise the fuel, timing and boost to maximise torque and horsepower as well as giving the engine full boost at low speed and maintain full throttle and boost at high RPM. Custom dyno tuning ensures your particular engine package is making optimum power and efficiency across the entire rev range. We tune for cold and hot start, varying load/throttle applications and fuel type to suit its individual needs, preferences and hardware combinations.
1 x ECU “HP-Flash” reprogram
1 x Before and after dyno graph
1 x All labour to tune and test
If you have had your car tuned by HPF previously and then perform additional work which requires an ECU reprogram we are able to offer modifications to the tune at a rate of $165/hr.
Additional costs may apply for heavily modified engines or those fitted with non-factory turbochargers. Contact us for more information.
- More power
- Greater Torque
- Enhanced, sharper throttle response
- Smoother, more progressive delivery of power
- Additional costs may apply for heavily modified engines or those fitted with non-factory turbochargers. Contact us for more information.
- We recommend all vehicles coming to HPF for tuning run 98 Octane fuel. Please contact us if you have a need to use different fuel.
- Power figures listed are estimated kilowatts at the flywheel based on results typically obtained by HPF on HPF’s dynos. Typically these are based of a manual vehicle with standard driveline and standard wheels and tyres. Actual power can vary based on each specific vehicle.
- Modifications such as this package require the vehicle to be in excellent mechanical order.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.